Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What digital camera should I get?

Question by ASGopt: What digital camera should I get?
I want to buy a digital camera, but I'm not sure which I should get.

I've heard good things about Canon but there are various types...

I'm looking for something decently prized, decent flash so that pics can be taken at night, decent zoom. I'm planning on using it to just take regular photos, nothing fancy. I also don't like cameras that take blurry pictures or pictures so sharp the people look scary.

Any suggestions?


Best answer:

Answer by c!era
Sony Cybershot.
it's a great camera.



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. The all time winner bargain compact digital camera is the Canon 7.1 megapixel PowerShot SD1000 [not the SD1100 [IS] 7.1 with an added 2- gig memory card which when set in the manual mode for "Vivid" colors and videos at 30 fps in 320 dpi format provides killer images and videos under low light conditions. It's especially good for low-light concerts. The macro feature is superb for taking closeups of small butterflies, insects, etc. It currently sells for $ 140 at techgearnow.com:

    http://www.techgearnow.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=278&custid=7117517ba359642445a5622c0eba34eb

    Here are sample pictures from another website:

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B000NK8EWI/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_all

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I would suggest that you get one from the selection at http://cameras.santasgiftsallyear.com their great cameras and they are free. Just pick the camera you want and complete some offers and refer some friends and the camera will be sent to your door.

    ReplyDelete