Saturday, May 18, 2013

What is the best digital camera for traveling?

Question by Brittany: What is the best digital camera for traveling?
I love the digital camera I have now, its an Olympus that's super tiny and takes great pictures during the day, however it takes horrible pictures at night even though its has special settings! It still works fine for a 4 year old camera BUT I will be studying abroad next semester and I would like to take pictures at night as well as the day!! I'm looking for a small camera with high quality pictures. I'm also on a budget so I want the most value for my money! Any suggestions??


Best answer:

Answer by V V
canon



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. Cameras with the best image quality aren't always the best travel cameras.
    I think the following criteria are important for travel cameras :
    * Low cost (in case of damage, accidental loss or theft).
    * Light weight
    * Wide angle lens.
    * High zoom ratio.
    * Good low light performance
    * Waterproofing.
    * Cold weather performance.
    * battery life
    My choice is Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with
    3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001SER460?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-post3-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001SER460
    It's a very good camera for traveling. Both in and out of water. I was a little nervous
    to put this in water. I just got back from Hawai. Where I put it in all kinds of water
    and depths and it worked perfectly! There areso many types of scene selections such as Sunset, Beach, Landscape, Kids and Pets, Aquarium, Indoor, Night and Underwater. I have got some great photos with this. The battery life is great. Video quality and audio is great too. I love this camera.

    ReplyDelete