Thursday, May 30, 2013

What is the smallest and/or most economical digital camera that comes with a remote control?

Question by guaymas2008: What is the smallest and/or most economical digital camera that comes with a remote control?
I was looking for a point and shoot digital camera that comes with a remote control but apparently they don’t exist. I was wondering what the smallest camera with a remote control is? I want to be able to put the camera on a tripod and take multiple pictures without having to go back to reset the timer.


Best answer:

Answer by Orion Quest
Far as I know, working in retail, any reputed company that makes a decent digicam will include a remote, at times stupid simple, but a remote none-the-less.



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. I doubt very much if you can get a point & shoot digital camera with a remote control.
    My old digital camera (Canon G3), which I still have sitting in it's bag somewhere...has a remote control, which came in very handy at times, especially for night shots when I didn't want any camera movement to ruin the shot.

    Anyway, another way to take multiple photos without having to reset the timer, is to buy a camera with an 'intervalometer'. One camera I do know of that has this feature (and I'm sure there are others), is the Canon Powershot S3 IS.
    The intervalometer allows you to shoot images at set intervals of between 1-60 mins and 2 to 100 images can be shot. After the first image is shot, the power is turned off until the next shot, and it continues this way till it has taken the amount of images you set it to take.

    But I suppose that's not really the same as a remote control. Good luck if you can find one...

    ReplyDelete