Friday, May 10, 2013

What kind of digital camera do I need to post pictures online?

Question by classy48292: What kind of digital camera do I need to post pictures online?
I need to know what kind of digital camera to purchase to post pictures online to sell stuff.Also besides the camera what do I need to do to put pictures online.Never used a digital camera before or put pictures online ever.Need step by step instructions on how to do this.Also can I get a digital camera that puts pictures online for under 100dollars.


Best answer:

Answer by Sam
I would suggest the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS85 8.1MP Digital Camera with 4x MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5 inch LCD



Give your answer to this question below!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about purchasing a camera for your needs for under $ 100, but any camera you get will allow you to put photos online. Depending on what size card you get in your camera (your film, basically) you should get a USB cable with your camera. You plug the USB cable into your computer, your camera, turn your camera on, and a program in your computer will prompt you what you want to do with these down loaded pictures. Save them in a file. All of your photographs should go into the folder you want, and will be there for you to attach to any letter or document you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera. It has 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD. It is a good deal at Amazon for $ 177! I paid way more for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find a lot of inexpensive camera's that can work with the internet for posting from sites online, like CametaCamera.com


    http://www.cameta.com/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=pv&utm_content=zs&utm_campaign=home

    ReplyDelete