Thursday, June 27, 2013

How do i put pictures from my digital camera on my computer?

Question by Randal Graves: How do i put pictures from my digital camera on my computer?
I just brought a new digital camera.I figured out how to take pictures but i can't upload them to the internet.All it come with was the camera and the USB jack and i hooked it in the back and hooked it to the camera but nothing happens.Then i went to install cameras on the computer but it didn't have anything for an "Olympus D-55 Zoom Inagelink" so can somebody plese help me and tell me what to do thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by Eddie
Well let start this way do you have any photo studios or photo gallerys if so open them up and you should find a option to upload pics from digital camera. If not then you need to buy one or download one from download.com they have some freeware photo studios for free then you will be able to download your digital pics. If you have any questions fell free and email me.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment