Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What digital camera should I ask for Christmas?

Question by Mr. Sam: What digital camera should I ask for Christmas?
I decided this Christmas that I want a new digital camera. Basically, price is not a problem, but I want high quality pictures and possibly movies. I'm looking for a camera that's relatively small & boxy. Not a big odd shaped camera. If I were to choose a color, it would be black. Now, I know that Canon Rebels take superb quality pictures, but I'm looking for a little digital camera that I can carry around, and isn't a hassle, like the rebel. So, a digital camera, relatively small, boxy, and black. Any suggestions? 10 points to best answer!


Best answer:

Answer by Steven
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+12.2-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Black/9454244.p?id=1218106991958&skuId=9454244

this is the best camera i ever had



What do you think? Answer below!

5 comments:

  1. I would suggest Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like canons, I guess one of the G series camera would be your best bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If price is not the problem, forget those little cameras.

    Get a Canon 5D Mark II.

    You can print huge poster prints with its files http://www.flickr.com/photos/little_pooky/4057778188/sizes/l/ Click on "original" to see larger one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justuffxpress.com offer variety of brand name digital cameras. FREE USA SHIPPING!

    http://www.justuffxpress.com/shop/index.php?cPath=308

    ReplyDelete
  5. this s the best camera i ever had....The Vivitar ViviCam 8018 is a small, light camera. It has 8.1 megapixel resolution and a 1.8 inch display. It is fitted with 8X digital zoom. The Vivitar ViviCam 8018 weighs just 100grams, however when 3 AAA batteries are inserted the weight increases slightly. It comes packaged with an
    installation CD and a quick start guide, as well as a USB cable and a camera strap.
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2423690/vivitar_vivicam_8018_digital_camera.html?cat=15

    ReplyDelete